Yahoo Links to State Local Fire Depts
|Alabama (17) ||Alaska (6) ||Arizona (15) ||Arkansas (9) ||California (136) ||Colorado (42) ||Connecticut (35) ||Delaware (14) ||Florida (48) ||Georgia (26) ||Hawaii (3) ||Illinois (48) ||Indiana (26) ||Iowa (9) ||Kansas (6) ||Kentucky (10) ||Louisiana (10) ||Maine (6) ||Maryland (64) ||Massachusetts (50) ||Michigan (21) ||Minnesota (26) ||Mississippi (7) ||Missouri (22)||Montana (3) ||Nebraska (6) ||Nevada (8) ||New Hampshire (10) ||New Jersey (82) ||New Mexico (3) ||New York (197) ||North Carolina (33) ||Ohio (60) ||Oklahoma (6) ||Oregon (19) ||Pennsylvania (147) ||South Carolina (15) ||South Dakota (3) ||Tennessee (6) ||Texas (85) ||Utah (8) ||Vermont (3) ||Virginia (55) ||Washington (32) ||Washington, D.C. (36) ||West Virginia (16) ||Wisconsin (27)|
Miscellaneous Local Fire Department Web Sites
- Black Canyon City Volunteer Fire Department
- Find the schedule and fees of the classes offered by this department in Arizona. Includes photos of the equipment and employment qualifications.
- Cahaba Valley Fire Rescue
- See the photo gallery from this station in Birmingham, Alabama. Also features call statistics and press releases.
- Canada: Fire: MFSIA
- Constitution, meetings, information, and links from the Municipal Fire Service Instructor's Association,
- Central Volunteer Fire Department
- Get contact information, activities reports, and an apparatus listing for this fire department run by volunteers from the community.
- Clemco & GTI
- Support the New York area's fire department with one of its T-shirts or other merchandise. Presents a manual, ordering info, and contact data.
- Clinton Volunteer Fire Department
- Founded in 1909, this all-volunteer fire department serves the greater Clinton area in a myriad of emergencies. Find ways to help out.
- Copperas Cove Fire Department
- Check out the list of members and volunteers for the Texas fire department located between Austin and Dallas. Includes fire prevention tips.
- Coventry Volunteer Fire Department
- Small town fire department in Connecticut is run on a strictly volunteer effort. Find ways to help out and get involved.
- East Bay Fire Support Association
- A volunteer organization dedicated to supporting SF Bay Area fire departments.
- East Diablo Fire Protection District
- Find the incident reports from this district in Northern California. Provides a list of stations and personnel.
- East Franklin Fire Department
- Photo gallery features snapshots of the equipment, the firefighters in action, their dog, and views from the force in the 1960's.
- Fairdealing & Olive Fire Protection District
- Read the history of this service area in Kentucky. Other features include a message from the chief, photos of the apparatus, and a memorial.
- Gilby Fire & Rescue
- See the incident photos of fires and hazardous material explosions. North Dakota department also provides an events calendar.
- Hamilton Volunteer Fire Department
- Read the history of these volunteers in Montana. Other features include a mission statement and lists of the members and equipment.
- Hyattsville Volunteers
- A comprehensive fire/rescue site featuring department information, regional news, live audio, video, pictures, links, and resources.
- Lewiston Fire Department
- Find safety tips, fire statistics, a memorial, and photos of some of the blazes that these firefighters in Maine had to put out.
- Liberty County Fire Department
- Join the volunteer fire department in Georgia's Liberty County, view similar links, or sign the guestbook.
- New Boston Fire Department
- Check out the organization's history, equipment, events, and rosters. Pursue the contact information for volunteer details.
- Preston City Fire Department
- Go on a tour of the apparatus used by this station in Connecticut. Provides safety tips and a list of personnel.
- Quebec City Fire Department
- Quebec city "unofficial firehouse." History, activities, and structure of the department..
Rural/Metro of Tennessee
- Ripley Volunteer Fire Department
- Learn what this West Virginia department requires of its members. Includes photos of the vehicles, safety tips, and run statistics.
- Handles medical and fire emergencies in Knox County. Adobe Acrobat users can download the health and safety tips.
- Sound Beach Fire and Rescue
- Nonprofit emergency response team caters to the coastal area of Connecticut. Find out what it takes to become a volunteer.
- St. Louis Fire Department Explorer Division 9402
- Fire services career development program provides a list of their accomplishments and a photo album.
- Trumbull Volunteer Fire Company
- Founded in 1925, this nonprofit fire department has been serving the Trumbull community in all sorts of emergencies. Find training information.
- Washington DC Local Union 36
- Order a T-shirt from the US Capital's fire department. Also offers a work schedule, a photo gallery, and their history.
- Western Wake Fire Rescue
- North Carolina fire department presents the technical specifications of their vehicles. Take a look at the training calendar.
- Weston Volunteer Fire Department
- Nonprofit fire department serving the greater Weston area is run strictly by volunteers. Learn about joining the team.
- Wethersfield Fire Department
- Founded in the 1634, this all-volunteer fire department caters to emergency needs of this residential town. Find ways to help out.
- Wyoming Fire Academy
- Training academy in Riverton deals with all branches of emergency services. Find class schedules, a photo album, and a memorial.
Copyright © 2013 Benivia, LLC (dba EHSO) All rights reserved.
Environmental Health & Safety Online
12850 Hwy 9, Suite 600-196, Atlanta, GA 30004 -
Table of Contents to free guidance and resources:
Environmental and safety services for business - training, consulting, assessments, ISO14000, report and permit preparations and expert testimony:
If you provide environmental, safety, transportation, or related services or products; such as training, consulting, management, etc., EHSO would like to hear from you. We are looking for quality professionals to offer their services as affiliates. Please contact us via
How to get help with your questions
Copyright © 2013 EHSO - Online since 1998