- Compendium of Pesticide Common Names - This site contains the common names, IUPAC and Chemical Abstracts systematic names, molecular formulae, Registry Numbers and activity for well over 1000 pesticide active ingredients. This Compendium is believed to be the only place where all of the ISO-approved names are listed, and it also includes approved names from national bodies for substances that do not have ISO names. UK (England) site.
- Biopesticides - This site is on the IR-4 (Minor Crop Pesticide Registration program) Home Page. When you get to the IR-4 Home Page, click on Biopesticides (green bar at the bottom of the list at the left), then click on Listings. This is a slowly developing list of biopesticides registered on various crops.
- FDA Glossary of Pesticide Chemicals - Lists over 970 pesticide chemical names. PDF file (640K). (To view PDF files, download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat® Reader from Adobe.)
- Insecticides - Introduction to Insecticides by George W. Ware. House at Radcliffe's IPM World Textbook.
- Restricted Use Pesticides - List of RUPs, use reports, regulatory actions, more on RUPs.
- Trade and Common Names of Herbicides - On the Iowa State University Weed Science web site. PDF file. (To view PDF files, download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat® Reader from Adobe.)
- Terms of Environment - US EPA. "Terms Of Environment" defines in non-technical language the more commonly used environmental terms appearing in EPA publications, news releases, and other Agency documents available to the general public, students, the media, and Agency employees. The definitions do not constitute the Agency's official use of terms and phrases for regulatory purposes.
- Translation of Pesticide Terms: from English to Spanish / Spanish to English - From the UC Davis PSEP Program.
This page was updated on 30-Mar-2016